NBA 2020-2021 Season Predictions Thread
Most Valuable Player: LeBron James
Defensive Player of the Year: Anthony Davis
Rookie of the Year: Lamelo Ball
Sixth Man of the Year: Caris LeVert
Most Improved Player: Cam Reddish
Coach of the Year: Vogel
Executive of the Year: Pelinka
All-NBA 1st Team:
C. Anthony Davis
Orlando (or Charlotte)
2021 NBA Finals
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Milwaukee Bucks
NBA Champions: Los Angeles Lakers
Finals MVP: LeBron James
- Nets will have chemistry issues similar to the Clippers last season
- Luka 2nd in MVP voting
- Harden will remain a Rocket until the offseason
- Clippers will not make the WCF, Kawhi requests a trade (Potentially to Houston for Harden)
- Warriors miss playoffs by half a game, Curry isn't MVP Curry but has a great year.
- LeBron is still far ahead the best player in the NBA.
@mastamiind Kawhi can opt out of his contract after the season if he's unhappy
@508 completely forgot about that
Lakers v. Nets in the NBA Finals.
No cap I think dpoy is going to go to giannis again
Ima go with KD for MVP
Lakers Nets Finals
Nets in 6.
@readysetdiego Yeah, I feel that. KD bout to show out. The Nets squad is deep too. Deepest in the league.
@quantumkat i'm always uncertain about a team with Kyrie on it though
@jdealla Fair. I think Kyrie will be pleased to be with his buddy KD tho; and I think that he finally feels like he has something to prove.
MVP - Damian Lillard
DPOY - Anthony Davis
ROY - James Wiseman
SMOY - Spencer Dinwiddie
MIP - Jamal Murray
COY - Lloyd Pierce
EOY - Sean Marks
All-NBA First Team:
G - Luka Doncic
G - Damian Lillard
F - LeBron James
F - Kawhi Leonard
F - Anthony Davis
2021 NBA Finals:
Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers
NBA Champions: Brooklyn Nets
Finals MVP: Kevin Durant
- No chemistry issues for the Nets at all
- Lillard leads the league in scoring at 35 PPG
- Harden requests a trade in-season, the Rockets refuse, and he sits out with an “injury”
- Durant plays ~55 games in the regular season for maintenance reasons but plays them at an MVP level
- Pacers trade Victor Oladipo and Myles Turner
Finals prediction: lakers sixers
Lakers in 6
I'm not as high on Portland as some people apparently
@yosemite_ham yeah me neither why the fuck does everyone have them so high.
I don't see a team in the NBA beating a Bron/AD team in a series. Lakers repeat. I'll have to think about standings and award predictions.
Too early to predict anything for me, but i would love a WCF between the lakers and clippers.
From the east id like to see the Bucks
Rookie of the year hopefully goes to Obi, to give Knicks fan some hope.
@nd13 Healthy Nurkic and Hood, additions of Robert Covington Harry Giles and Derrick Jones Jr makes them very deep. Melo still capable of 20+ off the bench. I may be too high on them but they'll def have a better record than last year
This post is deleted!