2KU Community 2021 NBA Mock Draft (Round 3: Picks 11-15)
Hello everyone, here is the Google Form that has the Picks 11-15 in the NBA Draft.
Some Rules/Guidelines for this:
- You may only be able to vote once
- The Team Logo under the question belongs to the team who owns the pick
- After the deadline is July 10th 11:59 pm EST, the results will be counted and a list will be made on July 11th (as well as a new form for picks 11-15) that has the prospects where majority of the 2KU community believes they'll be picked at.
- You are allowed to use mock drafts from draft experts online (ESPN, Twitter, and more) to use make an informed opinion on who you'll guess the pick will be.
- Whichever players gets picked for a particular pick by the deadline (see on the earlier guidelines where it says, "After the deadline..."), that will be the mock draft pick for our mock draft
- Have fun and hopefully the mock draft pick is the correct one on draft night.
2KU Mock Draft So Far
1st Pick: Cade Cunningham
2nd Pick: Jalen Green
3rd Pick: Evan Mobley
4th Pick: Jalen Suggs
5th Pick: Jonathon Kuminga
6th Pick: Scottie Barnes
7th Pick: Moses Moody
8th Pick: Davion Mitchell
9th Pick: Jalen Johnson
10th Pick: Ziaire Williams
These players are no longer options for future Google Forms
Round 2 is done.
Here are Picks 11-15
Update: This is the results so far after having 10 responses and there are 7 hours left until the deadline.
11th Pick is a tie between Alperen Sengun and James Bouknight with 33% each
12th Pick is so far James Bouknight with 33% followed by Franz Wagner who is 22%
13th Pick is so far Franz Wagner with 33%, no other contestant is close (there's a 5 way tie for 2nd place)
14th Pick is so far Corey Kispert with 33%, no other contestant is close (there's a 6 way tie for 2nd place)
15th Pick is a tie between Isaiah Jackson and Kai Jones with 22% of the vote each (there's a 5 way tie for 2nd place)
Noticeable player(s) starting to fall:
- Keon Johnson
- Josh Giddey